You may apply using the online form below, by downloading, completing and mailing in the printable form, or by providing the information requested in the printable form on a piece of paper and mailing it in.
You qualify for the scholarship if,
- You live in Maine.
- You are graduating from high school in the year of your application.
- Your high school is located in Maine. We do not accept applications from students attending high school out of state.
- You will be going onto an accredited post-secondary institution directly after graduation from high school. We do not accept applications from students taking a “gap year” between high school and post-secondary education.
If you do not meet all the eligibility criteria, your application will not be accepted.
Mainely Character Scholarships are awarded to the individuals who best demonstrate these four core principles of exemplary character:
- Concern: Communicating compassion and a caring attitude toward others.
- Responsibility: Demonstrating commitment and conviction through your actions.
- Integrity: Acting ethically and remaining true to your personal values.
- Courage: Taking risks and following your conscience with fearlessness.
The application is your opportunity to tell us about your character in your own words.
[gravityform id=1 title=false description=false ajax=true]